[Mristudio-users] Importing from ROIEditor into DTI Studio

Julie E McEntee jmcentee at jhmi.edu
Thu Oct 23 09:28:20 EDT 2008

Jeff,

I am assuming that you are trying to open the ROI binary map in DTI Studio to do fiber tracking. If this is the case, then when you start DTI Studio, choose Fiber tracking from the File menu. Enter/load the fa map and vector and make sure that the parameters are correct. When the fa map opens, go to the Fiber tab (bottom right) and choose:

fiber display: 2D
fiber selection: ROI drawing enabled
ROI operation: load, as image

Than choose your ROI binary map.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to get it to preserve the object names.

Hope this helps,

Julie

Julie E. McEntee, M.A., C.C.R.P.
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry- Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./ Phipps 300
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676