[Mristudio-users] Optic radiation ROIs

Christian Bieck c.bieck at T-Online.de
Mon Oct 13 12:06:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

In the course of my diploma thesis I'm analyzing the optic radiation in
regard to their FA values. After extracting the optic radiation using
anatomical landmarks and the DTIStudio functions AND, OR and NOT, I
would now like to examine the posterior parts of the optic radiation
ending in the calcarine sulcus. However, I find myself unable to do so
using the aforementioned functions as these result in the removal of
whole fiber tracts, including the posterior parts.
Is there a way to only focus on the posterior parts of the optic
radiation and get their FA values, maybe through using ROIEditor?
I would very much appreciate any input on this matter.

Thank you for your time,
Christian Bieck