[Mristudio-users] MS Vista Support

Giza, Christopher CGiza at mednet.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 24 11:03:54 EDT 2008

I am running DTI studio in Vista without a problem, except:

On my work computer (with 2+ GB RAM) - no problem.  Vista Ultimate.
On my home computer (with only 1 GB RAM), Vista Home - the 3D image only
appears if I resize the viewing box, and then only with certain
configurations of the 4 viewing panels.

I don't know if your problem is due to RAM or to the version of Vista
you are using.

Chris