[Mristudio-users] MS Vista Support

Hangyi Jiang hjiang at jhmi.edu
Wed Sep 24 10:00:05 EDT 2008

hi, Igor,

as my knowledge,  this is one of the vista's problems, missing drivers for some video cards;  to verify this, you can run some graphic tools (e.g. Photoshop, or even a game) to see if they work well. actually, Microsoft knows these porblems, they are  working on these issues. another possibiblity is that the video drivers were only partially installed when you install the vista.

you may try:
1. re-install (or updata) the vista in case that the video drivers were not fully installed, especially the OpenGL part;
1. or,  visit MS-vista website to get upgraded drivers for your video card;
2. or: try to contact the manufacturer of the video card, see if they have their own drivers for vista.

regards,

hangyi

>>> <nestr007 at umn.edu> 09/23/08 10:37 PM >>>
Hello,

I'm trying to run DTI studio on computer with MS Vista as an operation
system.

I'm experiencing all the time the same problem: when opening images the 3D
image does not appear. There are only 2D images and empty window where's
normally 3D image.

Is there any solution? Thank you.

Igor