[Mristudio-users] ROIEditor and LandMarker Installation

Tapan Jani icee41 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:10:52 EDT 2008

Hello all,

In order to access the 81 patient database incorporated in LandMarker and
ROIEditor, I downloaded both in 64 bit version because it matches the
configuration of my computer. The version of DTIStudio that I use is the
64-bit one. At any rate, when I try to open both programs I get the same
error message: "This application has failed to start because the application
configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this
problem."

This is curious because I never officially "installed" either program.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you,
Tapan

tjani2 at uic.edu