[Mristudio-users] Save ROIs in fibre tracking

Shan.Shen at surrey.ac.uk Shan.Shen at surrey.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 06:31:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to use the 'cut' operation to track fibres between two
ROIs. I did the fibre tracking first, then drew the two ROIs, the fibres
displayed were those between the two ROIs. However, if I save the ROIs
and load them again, this time the fibres displayed are not the ones
between the ROIs anymore, but are fibres passing through one of the
ROIs. Could anyone tell me what the possible problem is? I tried saving
the ROIs as different formats, but the problem is the same.

Many thanks

shan