[Mristudio-users] FW: DTI Gradiant Orientation table (matrix)

John Sherman johnlsherman at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 02:16:36 EDT 2008

Ask you service rep for a file named "tensor.dat". They can provide this to  you.
I am attaching a file that I got from G.E. for our 3.0 T. It will be different for your scanner but it will give you an idea of what you are looking for.
I had to switch my x and y values and reformat the table to fit the DTI Studio format but then it worked.

Good Luck.

John Sherman, M.D.
Neuroradiology
Pueblo Imaging Center

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:53:06 -0500From: hkim at peds.uab.eduTo: mristudio-users at mristudio.orgSubject: [Mristudio-users] FW: DTI Gradiant Orientation table (matrix)

Dear Sir;

I would like to have DTI Gradiant Orientation table.
Our MRI model is GE HDMR 1.5 SignaXciteHD.
25 directions DTI.
GE persons could not provide it…

I am also forwarding  our current DTI portocol.
Thank you for your earliest attention.

Sincerely,

Hyunmi Kim, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor