[Mristudio-users] mailing list

Tim Gould TGould at amirad.com
Mon Aug 11 08:36:17 EDT 2008

Could you please remove me from the list

Thank You,

Timothy L. Gould R.T. R MR
PACS Administrator
Radiology Associates of San Antonio, PA
Advanced Medical Imaging Centers
Telephone: (210) 918-8626, cell 838-8999
E-mail:  TGould at AMIRAD.com

Confidentiality E-mail Notice

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited and
unauthorized.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please call me
and destroy the original message and all copies immediately.