[Mristudio-users] Downloading sample data Re: 8/11 tutorial

Elena Spieker espieker at mprc.umaryland.edu
Fri Aug 8 13:36:25 EDT 2008

If you downloaded the 2 zipped files for sample data and processed data you have what you need. Make sure these files are all extracted before you try to open them in DTIStudio.

Go into DTIStudio and paste the gradient table for the Siemens. Then add the folder NEW1 then NEW2 because that is where the needed files. When you extract you may get a single folder with subfolders inside, there should be the above named folders (when u open your zip file window you will see on the far right the name of the folder to which each file belongs so you can doublecheck).

If you still do not have these i recommend redownloading the zip files and opening them to be certain you have the dicom files. Hope this helps.

Elena

Elena Spieker
Research Coordinator
Maryland Psychiatric Research Center
PO Box 21247
Baltimore, MD 21228
443-848-7672
410-402-6031

>>> meggersw at gmail.com 8/8/2008 12:00:53 PM >>>
Hey everyone-

I tried to download the sample data for monday.  And i was able to get the
par/rec files fine.  And then I proceeded to download the processed data zip
file and the sample data zip file.  But for some reason I can't seem to find
the Siemens data that is instructed in the "tutorial" that we need to run
through before monday.

Any hints?

Thanks

meg