[Mristudio-users] 8/11 Tutorial

Gonzalo Rojas grojasy at puc.cl
Tue Aug 5 21:26:02 EDT 2008

Susumu:

   Other idea... Russ Poldrack's in his "UCLA Advanced Neuroimaging
Summer School 2008" put for some talks a Podcast file (.m4a)... That
file have the PPT with the sound of the talk live... You can view some
examples in http://summercourse.poldracklab.org/index.php/Schedule_2008

   Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory of Medical Image Processing
Department of Neuroradiology
Institute of Neurosurgery Dr. Asenjo
Jose Manuel Infante  553, Providencia, Santiago, Chile.
Tel/Fax: 56-2-5754653
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.neurorradiologia.cl