[Mristudio-users] 8/11 Tutorial

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Aug 4 17:22:39 EDT 2008

Dear Users,

Sorry for our slow response to inquiries about the detail of the tutorial.
We could finally reserve a bigger room and I would like to lift the
restriction for the registration. If you are interested in joining the
tutorial, please send us an email at support at mristudio.org.

The tutorial will start from 10:00 am on 8/11 at Mountcastle Auditorium in
the1st floor of the PCTB building. In the attached map, the building is #20.
If you will drive, you can park your car in the McElderry Visitor Parking of
North Caroline St (the left end of the map).

If you come by an airplane or Amtrak, you can take a cab ($30 from BWI
airport and $10 from Baltimore Penn Station) to Main Hopkins Hospital in the
East Baltimore Campus. Most likely, you will be dropped at the Main entrance
indicated by the red color in the map.

The Mountcastle Auditorium is right after the entrance of the PCTB building
(you can't miss). It is the other side of a cafeteria where you can buy
lunch.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the tutorial.

Thanks,