[Mristudio-users] Fwd: 3D reconstruction and gradient tables

Jayasree jayashreemenon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 23:59:25 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am resending my mail as i haven't received any reply. can somebody help
me?
regards
jay

Dear DTIstudio users,
   I am a new user of the software. When I am loading the DICOM images using
MRIview 3D, it is not reconstructing the 3D images , instead I am getting
images as if we see on the film.Can any body give solution for this.
  Also please get me the gradient table for Siemens Magnetom Avanto TIM when
12, 20 and 30 gradient orientations are used. How do you get these tables?
Please help.

Thanks

Jay

--