[Mristudio-users] 8/11 tutorial

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Jul 30 09:05:01 EDT 2008

Dear MriStudio Users,

We reserved a room for 40 people. So this is a confirmation email that we
WILL HAVE THE TUTORIAL on 8/11 from 10:00 am in Hopkins. The detail about
the room will be posted in www.mristudio.org -> Workshop shortly.

Because there are already 41 people expressing the interest, we have to stop
taking further registration. For those who already expressed were all
registered. We are looking for a larger room. If we can find it, we will
notify.

The attendants are required to bring their own laptops which have all the
software and sample  data loaded from www.mristudio.org -> Workshop. Please
follow the instruction in this site.

The tutorial will start at 10:00 and end around 5:00. We will go over
DtiStudio, RoiEditor, and Landmarker for DTI calculation, image
quantification, and normalization. We will try to provide donuts and coffee
but not lunch.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Sincerely,