[Mristudio-users] DTImapping

babimo at libero.it babimo at libero.it
Mon Jul 28 14:47:04 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have DICOM directly from the scanner SIEMENS Allegra they aren't with a .dcm extention so I convert them with a module in another program Slicer 3.2, I choose Siemens, GE or Philips DICOM and i load :a right gradient table 35 gradient direction with 5 B0 (T2 image); a .dcm files (805 files) and all slices to be processed; but DTIStudio build a 3D image in axial view with 805 slices, and the sagittal and coronal view like a film with 127 slices. I do not understand where mistake to load data.
Thanks,
Babila