[Mristudio-users] MriView3D MFC Application Error when attemptin calculation

Scott Lytle s.lytle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 11 18:55:35 EDT 2008

After loading my DICOM files into DTI Studio's "DTI Mapping..." program, selecting the DtiMap tab, and then selecting any processing task, the error message "MriView3D MFC Application has stopped working" instantly appears.

  This error even occurs when performing a partial load of 1, 20, or 49 images, so I do not believe this to be a memory issue. I am running Windows Vista and have 2GB of RAM.

  I have tried using the sample data file provided "01_020729_31" with the same error message occurring, so I do not believe this to be an issue with my DICOM data.

  I have downloaded and ran the "vcredist_x86" file with no help.

  Any help would be great....

  Thank you,

  Scott