[Mristudio-users] About DTIStudio 2.5

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Jun 27 01:10:29 EDT 2008

Dear Shu,

We are about to release Version 3, which is in a final testing (well, it has
been in final testing for half a year now,,,). If you want to test the beta
version, please let us know.

The manual is not ready but most of the new functions should be
self-explanatory.

One important new function is "outlier rejection". It has pixel-by-pixel and
image-by-image rejection mode. The pixel mode takes a long time for
computation and we haven't tested it. The image mode seems to work with a
threshold value of 2-4%. The result can be seen by a big red cross in the
image quality checking window. These results could be used as a suggestion
for visual inspection (you can manually modify the result). We haven't done
rigorous testing but most of the time, it seems working to detect obvious
image corruption. I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Susumu

  _____