[Mristudio-users] indedxes and parameters

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Jun 26 17:59:10 EDT 2008

I believe you can find VR and RA in Pierpaoli et al, Magn. Reson. Med. 1996,
36, 893.

For CP, CL, and CS, they are called Westin's indices. Please refer to Westin
CF's paper. I don't have the exact reference now (I'm out of country now),
but you can find relevant information in our paper, Zhang et al, Magn Reson.
Med, 55, 439, 2006