[Mristudio-users] how to get whole-brain FA

JULIE E MCENTEE jmcentee at jhmi.edu
Tue Jun 17 18:25:42 EDT 2008

Hello Group,

Is there a way to get whole-brain FA statistics using DTI-Studio under Fber-Tracking? I am able to input my fa and eigenvector files, but when I click the Statistics button under the fiber tab and choose the fa file, I get "N/A".

If anyone knows of another/better way to get whole-brain FA, please let me know.

Also, is the a way to change the size of the images in the gui? The images of my data are VERY small, and zooming does not help.

Thank-you for your help,

Julie

Julie E. McEntee, M.A., C.C.R.P.
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry- Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./ Phipps 300
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676