[Mristudio-users] reslicing DTI images

support at mristudio.org support at mristudio.org
Wed Jun 4 09:58:56 EDT 2008

hello,

don't know why the sagital and coronal views are not satisfactory. I guess that
their width-height ratio looks incorrect, so you want to re-sample the images to
cubic voxels (2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6).  if this is the reason, please specify the image
parameters (especially the pixel sizes, or FOV) correctly when you load the
images in. the program will adjust the ratio for displaying.

in DTI Studio, there is no function for re-slicing the images.

regards,

hangyi

when you load the images in, please specify the image parameters