[Mristudio-users] combining over DTI scans

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed May 28 15:11:29 EDT 2008

If I understood your question correctly, you want to combine two DTI
datasets with different b-table. For example one 30-orientation and one
15-orientation.

You can load the 30-orientation data and 15-orientation data into one
window. First open the 30-orientation using the "open" icon at the top left
menu and then get a new viewing window. Then open the 15-orientation using
another "open" icon at the right column of the viewing window. In this way,
you get all 45 + b0s into one window. Then you can save all into one file
using the "save" icon in the right column. In this way, you can create a
concatenated file in which you have b0+30DWIs+b0+15DWIs.

Next, combine the two b-table to create a 45-orientation file. Make sure
that the order of the b-table is the same as the order of the stored images.

In this way, you can combine the two.

  _____