[Mristudio-users] comine the high resolution 3D image with the DTI image

darshan pai darshanp20 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 12:16:44 EDT 2008

What do you mean by 3D image ?

There are actually various ways depending on what
format you have.
DICOM format will require you to key in the gradient
values in the text area provided.
dpf files is convenient which can be used for Analyze
as well as RAW image.

I am not sure abt 3D, but if you are referring to
registration then DTIStudio dont do it . Not that i
know of ..
--- jinsong tang <tangj