[Mristudio-users] [MRIstudio-users] ROIEditor-latest-x86.rar download

南云 nany at bnu.edu.cn
Wed May 7 20:06:40 EDT 2008

Hello,

After registration, I have successfully downloaded all the required
software offered by your website except ROIEditor-latest-x86.rar. For
ROIEditor-latest-x86.rar, I couldn't get the saving prompt after entered my
username and password, but a whole page of scrambled letters instead. And worst
of
all, each time my firefox has to be restarted to regain normal function. I've
tried not only in my desktop but also my laptop, with both firefox and ie
browser.
Could you give me a hint on what I did was wrong? I am really eager to learn more
about DTI and keen on getting all the preparing work done ASAP.

Thanks very much for your help!

Best,
Yun

ÔÚÄúµÄÀ´ÐÅÖÐÔø¾­Ìáµ½: