[Mristudio-users] importing ROIs into DTI Studio

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu May 1 16:21:47 EDT 2008

Hi Lyric,

Please make sure the following things;

1) You saved the ROI file as the "Binary Map" format.
1) You are trying to load the ROI file into DtiStudio as the "Binary Map"
format.
2) You are trying to load the ROI file into DtiStudio after you finished
fiber tracking. This means, you loaded a vector and a FA map through
"Fiber-Tracking" and fiber tracking of the whole brain is already completed.
3) You are loading the ROI file using the "load" icon in "Fiber" tab,
"ROI-Operation" section.

Please confirm these.

Also, as I explained in the previous posts, you have to modify "*.map" file
to indicate operators (AND, OR, NOT) for each ROI.