[Mristudio-users] Tutorial in Toronto, 5/2

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Apr 29 11:41:40 EDT 2008

Dear MriStudio Users who are planning to attend the tutorial in Toronto,

Thank you for your attendance to the tutorial that will be held in Toronto
this Sunday. I also want to send special thanks to Dr. Karen Davis who will
host this session. This will be a free and casual session.  To maximize the
efficiency of the tutorial, please read the following instructions very
carefully.

1) We will not provide any computers. Please bring your own laptops.

2) Please go to www.mristudio.org -> Workshop and follow the instructions.
This will precondition your laptop.

3) Please download all the software (DtiStudio, Landmarker, RoiEditor) and
sample data in the "Workshop". A new sample data ("ProcessedData) were added
recently. Even if you have already download them, please make sure to visit
there once more and make sure you already have all the posted data,
especially "ProcessedData".

Sincerely,

Susumu Mori