[Mristudio-users] Toronto tutorial

Duke Shereen shereeda at email.uc.edu
Fri Apr 11 12:58:46 EDT 2008

Hi all,
Thank you Dr. Mori and colleagues for hosting this tutorial at the ISMRM conference in Toronto.  As a graduate student working in DTI, it is nice to see I'm not the only one struggling with a few of the nuances in DTI data processing.

My question is:  will the tutorial be recorded?  I think it would be useful to have a videotape of the tutorial made public, especially for those who would have liked to join but couldn't...as well as for those of us who go but don't remember everything.

Duke