[Mristudio-users] Tutorial in Toronto

John Sherman johnlsherman at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 22:47:53 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am a radiologist in private practice in Colorado working with a two different 3.0 T systems (G.E and Phillips) in three states.  I desperately need a standalone workstation/laptop  to work with this data.

Will the Toronto tutorial enable me to get DTI Studio up and running so that I can use this data in clinical practice?

I am waiting to hear from you before I make my air reservation. Can you suggest a nearby hotel?

Thanks

John Sherman, M.D.

From: SEWILSON at aol.comDate: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:49:14 -0400Subject: Fwd: [Mristudio-users] Tutorial in TorontoTo: johnlsherman at hotmail.com

From: susumu at mri.jhu.eduReply-to: mristudio-users at mristudio.orgTo: mristudio-users at mristudio.orgCC: ktaylor at uhnres.utoronto.caSent: 4/10/2008 12:34:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight TimeSubj: [Mristudio-users] Tutorial in Toronto

Dear MriStudio Users,

Thank you for your interest in our tutorial in Toronto on 5/4.

This tutorial was made possible by the kind support from Dr. Karen Davis' group in Division of Brain, Imaging and Behaviour-Systems Neuroscience in University of Toronto. I also thank to Keri for arranging the site.

Here is the map of the site:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=399+bathurst+street,+toronto,+on&daddr=255+Front+St+W,+Toronto,+Toronto,+Ontario+M5V,+Canada&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=43.649033,-79.385222&sspn=0.022513,0.057335&ie=UTF8&ll=43.648746,-79.405489&spn=0.022513,0.057335&z=15&om=0

I attached an attendant list. If you don't find your name, please let us know. The tutorial is free. It'll start at 1:00 and end at 5:00, although it may take longer depending on how many questions we get.

It is very important for you to "pre-condition" your laptops. Please visit www.mristudio.org -> Workshop and download proper software and data. This will make sure that your laptop has a working version of DtiStudio/Landmarker/RoiEditor. We will provide only power outlets. So, you need to bring your own laptops.

Sincerely,