[Mristudio-users] Hi,

susumu susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Apr 10 13:37:47 EDT 2008

Hi Priti,

There is a related thread called, "fiber tracking after updating in
Landmarker". Please refer it first.

I don't recommend to transform vector images, because vector transformation
has inherent instability. If you want to have fiber orientations to be
transformed (unlike other scalar image transformation), you have to
transform a tensor map which consists of 6xd1xd2xd3, where d1-3 are matrix
dimensions. To load a tensor map to Landmarker, you have to use dedicated
button, "open .d" so that Landmarker knows that it has to perform special
transformation. My another thread explains how to load the transformed
tensor map and recalculate a vector map.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Susumu