[Mristudio-users] Loading a subject onto Landmarker

Priti Srinivasan Srinivasan at kennedykrieger.org
Fri Apr 4 13:54:31 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have a very basic question. I am having problems loading a subject onto landmarker. I loaded the ICBM_MNI_DWI of the landmarker. The subject that i am supposed to load into the landmarker for registration/normalization should have the dimensions 181x217x181. I am able to set the first two dimensions, but the third dimension (Image slice is always greyed out.). That value is by default 108 in this case and I am not able to change it. If I do not change it I can only see white lines and grey lines and not the brain (which I assume is because the image matrix is not correct). Any suggestions on how the Image slices parameter can be changed?

Thanks in advance,

Priti

Disclaimer:
The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Health Information. Please note that e-mail is not necessarily confidential or secure. Your use of e-mail constitutes your acknowledgment of these confidentiality and security limitations. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail.