[Mristudio-users] problem opening .d file in Landmarker

JULIE E MCENTEE jmcentee at jhmi.edu
Thu Mar 27 16:40:21 EDT 2008

I have processed 2 DTI scans using DtiStudio, saving all output files accordingly. I am now attempting to normalize the iso-image (mean of DWI's) to the ICBM-MNI-DWI template using Landmarker. I am able to open the iso-image and load the FA, b0, eigenvalues, and trace files (are they supposed to look like anything, because mine just look like white lines across a black background?). Anyway, when I try to open the tensor (.d) file, I get an error message:

File size is smaller than expected value.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance-

Julie E. McEntee, M.A., C.C.R.P.
Senior Research Program Coordinator
Department of Psychiatry- Neuroimaging
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
600 N. Wolfe St./ Phipps 300
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: 410-502-0468
Fax: 410-614-3676