[Mristudio-users] seed region

XIN LI xli16 at jhmi.edu
Mon Mar 3 15:28:42 EST 2008

Lyric,

The tools "threshold" and "seeded region growing" can let you create 3D ROIs.

When you click the button "seeded region growing", you will see a pop up window. If you click "3D" in that window, you can get the largest connected 3D region. By clicking with the left mouse button on a pixel lets you select a seed. "Absolute" lets you get a region where the absolute intensities of all the pixels are within this range while "Percentage" can define the range of the intensities relative to the intensity of the seed.

Xin