[Mristudio-users] Landmarker

darshan pai darshanp20 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 13:05:21 EST 2008

I have been using landmarker for 2 weeks now. still trying to figure out . Have some problems that I need to discuss.

1) firstly . is there any way I can load the fibers that I tracked from DTIStudio so that they are transformed too.

2) What is the purpose of load landmarks in the template and the subject. I actually saved these landmarks, but when i loaded them again and ran LDDMM , it gives me a message "Landmark mapping failed.

3) Do the landmarks have to be in sequence . I mean if i choose a land mark in axial , then sagittal and then back to axial, does it create a problem? because i still get "Landmark mapping failed"

Regards