[Mristudio-users] question about workshop

Lei Wang lei at wustl.edu
Fri Feb 22 14:03:24 EST 2008

Please follow this link.

 <https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/Tutorial>
https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/Tutorial

--
Lei Wang, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
Renard Hospital, Room 6604             Tel. office: 314-362-2417
660 South Euclid                       Tel. lab:    314-362-5239
St. Louis, MO 63110                    Fax. lab:    314-747-2182
 <http://conte.wustl.edu/> http://conte.wustl.edu/                Email:
lei at wustl.edu